Do you agree with integrity, trust, and serve being at the forefront of your work values? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. We are recruiting for an outstanding Staff Accountant to join a successful, full-service accounting firm in Downtown Denver, Colorado.
This new team member will be driven, goal-oriented, organized and a natural problem solver. We’re looking for a qualified Staff Accountant to keep our clients’ numbers and budgets on track with unwavering accuracy. The Staff Accountant will play a supportive role, keeping our clients’ financial outlook bright with precision and proactive measures.
· Reconcile and maintain financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
· Review books with clients and suggest improvements for accounting records
· Issue timely monthly and quarterly financial statements
· Prepare special financial reports as requested by management
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred
· 3+ years of strong general ledger experience
· Experience using QuickBooks and/or Xero accounting software
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: a competitive salary and yearly bonus
Benefits: health, dental, vision insurance, PTO, IRA
matching, and flexible/health spending account