Do you agree with integrity, trust, and serve being at the forefront of your work values? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. We are recruiting for an outstanding Senior Audit Accountant to join a successful, full-service accounting firm in Downtown Denver, Colorado.
This new team member will be driven, goal-oriented, organized and a natural problem solver. We’re looking for a qualified Senior Audit Accountant to ensure that all our client’s operations are free of errors and meet the quality standards.
- Draft audit comments and report issues to support findings identified during the fieldwork.
- Analyze financial statements and identify audit-related issues.
- Develop generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Interact with management to gather necessary information.
- Review and resolve problems faced by staff auditors and make recommendations.
- Perform various risk and control assessments.
- Lead, develop and managed the team of junior auditors
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Audit senior with 3+ years of experience
- Experience with a variety of industries (franchises a plus)
- Audit experience in all major audit areas
- Experience with small to middle market companies
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: a competitive salary and yearly bonus
Benefits: Flexible work from home schedule, health, dental, vision insurance, PTO, IRA matching, and flexible/health spending account
To Apply- send your resume and cover letter to Paul McGowan firstname.lastname@example.org