Clients tend to be concerned when cloud accounting is referred to them; this is understandable because you think of your information being at risk. However I will provide comfort for this concern that you might have. DJJCPA is focused on providing state of the art services to its clients. This being our mindset, we then discovered Xero Software Accounting for small businesses.
Forbes magazine described it as the “Most innovative growth company in the world.” DJJCPA went on a mission to research and unfold the hype behind this accounting software. I am here to tell you it’s deserving of all the attention.
In an interview with Taylor Wroblewski our account manager for Xero here in Colorado, he described Xero as being “Accessible, real time interaction between client and accountant.” So far our experience along with our clients has been excellent.
Why people love Xero:
- Automated daily bank fees
- Fast, simple and customized invoicing
- Available anytime, anywhere you’re online
- Real-time collaboration with us, your advisors
- Safe and secure
- Smart reports with links to source transactions
- Dashboard gives a clear financial overview
- Awesome support at no additional cost
- No installation or IT maintenance required
- Pay as you go and no up-front costs
Xero is as safe as it gets when it comes to security for your information online. To put things into perspective, online banking information is encrypted with up to 128 bit, while Xero Accounting information is encrypted with up to 256 bit. This safety provides peace of mind and confidence to business owners, so they can benefit from all the innovative features Xero Accounting Software has to offer.
For more information on Xero, please visit www.xero.com or call us at 303.346.2600 to discuss any concerns or questions you have.