Construction companies are beyond cost estimates and percentage of completion. Each company is different and as a result requires personalized services. We at DJJCPA understand this and we cater to each client needs to ensure their construction businesses are positioned for success now and in the future.
- Completion of audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Balance sheet presentation and training
- Job cost allocation, overhead and profit analysis
- Industry benchmark comparison and training
- Sales and use tax mitigation
- Construction business process assessment
- Tax preparation