DJJCPA is a fast growing full service accounting firm located in Downtown Denver. We are an innovative CPA firm aligning our relationships with the needs and values of our diverse and like-minded stakeholders in the communities where we play and work.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant – Tax Department for our downtown Denver location. The position is a full-time, and will support a variety of clients, including oil and gas clients.
The Staff Accountant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Prepare and file federal and state tax returns
· Advise clients in the tax preparation process
· Reach out to clients to obtain and information required to file their accurate returns
· Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions
· Assist with tax planning
· Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
· Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
Travel is expected to be less than 5%.
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Accounting
· 2+ years experience in Public Accounting
· CPA or CPA Candidate
· Versatile, flexible and willing to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Superior customer service skills (face-to-face, telephone, and email contact)
Must possess the ability to interact with all staff levels in a fast -paced environment, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Must be service oriented, an excellent team member, and able to juggle multiple priorities with shifting agendas. Must maintain a commitment to excellence and high standards, both personally and professionally. Software experience desired with the following: Quickbooks, Xero, Lacerte, CCH Axcess, Prosystem fx Engagement, MS Office.
More about this position:
DJJCPA, LLC has been a respected Colorado-based innovative CPA and consulting firm since 1994, specializing in providing tax preparation and tax planning, audit and accounting services, cash management, business succession planning and advisory services to businesses and high net worth individuals. It’s a great place to work with a friendly leadership team that believes very deeply in their core values, people, and work/life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, professional development assistance, and a tuition discount at CSU-Global
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Competitive -- growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, strong processes